6 Nov 2010
Social Media for Artists Course @ the Hang Man Gallery – Starting November 17
Starting November 17, 2010, I will be giving*** a class at the Hang Man Gallery on Social Media for Artists.
This course is focused on Social Media and different tools available on the Internet to promote and sell your art. The course is not intended to tell you what Facebook or Twitter are, it is already assumes you are familiar with them. It will tell you though how to utilize them to promote your art. Some of the covered topics are:
- How to use Social Media to promote your art – How to use Facebook, Twitter LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube and art forums to sell art.
- What are the different categories of art sites?
- Do I need a blog? What should I write about?
- How do I get my site to appear on Google searches?
- How do I start? How to build your web presence in stages.
- Examples of successful artists who sell their art online
Hang Man Gallery
756 Queen Street East, Toronto M4M 1H4
4 sessions: November 17, 24, December 1, 8
***Class is subject to minimum number of participates.
Please RSVP to Moshe@Mikanovsky.com or 416 525 1350 by November 14 2010.
See you all,