16 Jun 2010
Course invite: Tech Tips for Artists: Save you time and money
I will be starting a new course next Wednesday, June 23rd:
Title: Tech Tips for Artists: Save you time and money
By: Moshe Mikanovsky, artist, software and websites developer and social media marketer
5 sessions, 1.5h each
Start Date: June 23, 2010
End Date: July 21, 2010
Time: 7:30-9:00 PM
Location: ShaKed’s Centre. 360 Enford Rd # 6, Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C 3G1 (map)
Cost: $100 per person
This course is intended for artists who are familiar with computer usage, but want to get some great tips on how to utilize the computer and the Internet for much more than just sending emails! Some of the covered topics are:
- How to take images of your artwork for the Internet
- How to organize work for show submissions
- How to use links to promote your art
- What is a URL and Domain? Do I need one?
- What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and why is it important for me?
- What are Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, art forums, YouTube? How can they help you sell your art?
- How can PayPal help me sell my art?
Please join me. Please forward to your artists network.
Please RSVP to confirm your participation to Moshe@Mikanovsky.com by Monday, June 21st.